Is it possible to make video content during the Covid-19 pandemic?
The short answer is ‘yes’.
But of course it comes with caveats. Firstly, we (the video creators) and our clients must be willing to follow strict guidelines to ensure everyone’s continued safety; before, during and after the shoot.
But don’t worry, it’s not all doom and gloom – here’s a super short overview of how we can help you do this.
Below is a brief statement from Coolbox regarding our compliance with the government’s guidance on COVID-19:
- Our team will carry out a COVID-19 risk assessment before each project, and share the results with all relevant parties.
- Where possible, all meetings will be taken online/phone.
- Our team will look out for any developing COVID-19 symptoms, and take immediate action if necessary, as per the government’s guidance. This includes taking regular temperature readings.
- We will avoid contact with vulnerable people if possible.
- Our team will work from home when possible.
- All crew and staff will wash hands regularly and thoroughly with soap, for at least 20 seconds.
- Clean and disinfect objects and equipment frequently with sanitising wipes before and after use.
- Cover your face when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your elbow. Disposing of the tissue properly and washing hands immediately afterwards.
- Where possible filming will be conducted outdoors.
- If filming must take place indoors; maintain social distancing rules, limit the number of spaces used and increase ventilation in the space.
- PPE will be worn when necessary – this includes, but is not limited to masks and gloves.
- All filming equipment and bags will be cleaned/disinfected with sanitising wipes or spray before and after the shoot.
- All crew and staff will maintain a 2 metre distance in the workplace.
- We will avoid using public transport and shared travel where possible.
- Our team will bring their own food and drink to the shoot/studio.
- All workstations and computer equipment will be cleaned thoroughly before/after use.